Thursday, May 14, 2009

The "JUNK BOX"


We have started a new bad habit in our home, called the junk box. I remember being a kid and mom had the junk drawer, it was a free for all, anything from chop sticks to gum to coupons. Well we recently moved to a much smaller place and have had a tough time finding a place for everything. We'll start unloading a box and putting stuff in piles to be put in it's place and something would come up or some one would show up and we do a mad dash and throw everything into a Rubbermaid container. I was wondering if anyone else has this problem.....to much stuff to little space.

2 comments:

  1. Ha ! We have at least a dozen of those ! I think one of them contains one of the kid's SS cards and birth certificate.... I'll sort it all sooner or later...maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, we have one or two or three of those, even! I can totally understand! It's nice to read we are not the only ones that have it!

    ReplyDelete

 
TopOfBlogs