Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Where do I start?


OK, just a quickie blog and the last for a little while because Ryleigh and I our headed out of town for a month! So, we are headed to Alabama to some time with my parents and I haven't even started packing, BTW we leave tomorrow morning! I can't seem to find the motivation to get moving. While I'm excited to get out of town and see loved ones, I'm leaving my Jami behind. We haven't been apart for more than a few days! I know it's going to probably be good, absence makes the heart grow fonder, right? Well it's going to suck! I have so much I should be doing right now, yet I find myself sitting on the couch blogging. OK, here goes, a "To do List"
1) pack clothing and shoes
2) pack toiletries
3) toys for Ry
4) pack life saving DVD player
5) download kid's music (and maybe some for mommy)
6) snacks, water, juice, emergency potty, wipes

OK, that's done, that's the 1st step right? What else do I need for a 16 hour trip that I'm forgetting? If anyone has any helpful hints on things that might make for a happy preschooler on such a long trip, please feel free to send me some!!! Ones for mom may help too!

Well wishes to all and hopefully we'll have much to report when we return and pics too!

4 comments:

  1. Helpful hints?

    Benadryl and don't forget to call home and check in a lot. I'm gonna miss you lover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a good trip!

    I need to get a "life saving DVD player" before our flight to Georgia next month too...

    Jami, now you must blog some ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Kristen, happy travel to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a wonderful trip!!!!! I second the benadryl!! hahahhahah

    Jami what are you doing for a month???

    ReplyDelete

 
TopOfBlogs